Wednesday 3 January 2018

Minor Project: YPGTTO Showreel Version 1

I've begun putting together some clips to create a showreel for YPGTTO. Even though I did more than texturing and compositing on this, I tried focus mostly on those roles in my showreel. Some clips are progression shots, showing how the scene looked before texturing, after texturing, and fully rendered/composited. For any other shots, I tried to select portions of the film that I was more involved with in regards to adding sign text, texturing, compositing, 3D modelling, and/or digital set building. It took me a while to put together some clips to show the different stages, so this is just my first edit so far. I plan on trying out a few other edits using different parts of the music recording and possibly trying some other royalty free music.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment