Wednesday 20 December 2017

Minor Project: Displacement Experiments 013-020

For these displacement tests, I applied a skin preset onto the sphere and set the scale to 0.075 then plugged in the 'cloth' 2D texture into the displacement material channel. Like the previous displacement experiment, I played around with different channels including subdivision, displacement attributes, and the displacement material settings. I apologise if the quality on some of the images aren't the best quality, I didn't want the render time to be too high since I was mostly focused on the displacement. I enjoyed playing with this test more than the last one, I really like how odd 018, 019, and 020 look in these tests. It's very interesting to see how a few settings can drastically change what the displacement looks like. 








1 comment:

  1. I think you're beginning to move towards 'flesh' in these experiments...

    ReplyDelete