Saturday 30 September 2017

Canterbury Anifest 2017

Today I travelled down to Canterbury to be part of the Canterbury Anifest. My film Dysmorphia was not shortlisted, but was still screened on the Art Screen in the festival so I was given a few tickets to the event. I saw quite a few films there that I really enjoyed and thought were amazing.





It was also quite encouraging for me to see what other films were shown there, and to see if I work hard enough I can achieve a lot and be screened alongside other amazing films. Some of my favourites included Overrun and The Neverending Wall. It also made me feel grateful that I've had the opportunity to work on individual projects as it seemed most of the films were made by groups. I do enjoy collaborating, but I think it is nice to also have individual, personal projects.

Overrun from Rubika on Vimeo.

1 comment: