Wednesday 24 May 2017

Personal Work: Tate Modern Giacometti Sketches

A few days ago I visited Tate Modern to visit the Giacometti exhibition. I was very excited to see this exhibition because Alberto Giacometti is my favourite artist. It's been quite a while since I drew, so I took the opportunity to sketch some of his work I got to see. I enjoyed being able to be really rough and loose with the sketches (partially due to the lack of seating and because I had family with me so I didn't want to take too long) and I'm happy how a few of them came out. It was nice to get back into drawing since I feel a bit rusty with it.






2 comments:

  1. Please see link below:

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/fao-caa-all-years-changes-to-maya-on.html

    ReplyDelete