Saturday 6 May 2017

Adaptatiaon B: Dysmorphia Previs Refined (No Sound)

I went back to my previs and made some adjustments to the title and I added some end credits. I wanted to add a quote about Anorexia at the end of the animation since my project is about that, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, and Anxiety. I also made a few little tweaks to the timing of things. As I've been making these changes, I've compiled a folder full of sounds that I've recorded myself or found online, so I now feel ready to go into Audition and build my soundscape.

2 comments:

  1. maybe use the same title font for the end information too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I'll see how it looks, suppose I was worried it'd be harder to read if it was that font because it's all in capitals but I'll look into it :)

      Delete