Tuesday 21 March 2017

Adaptation B: Audio Wave Node Test #11 - Animated Paint Effects

I applied a third audio clip to my model, but once again they're all popping into similar positions and they look the same so I decided I wanted to try something else. I wanted to see what I could do with Paint Effects by applying them to curves that I attached to the model. I could have had the shapes grow up/down the curve but for this test I chose to attach the Audio Wave Node to its 'Global Scale' after I converted the Paint Effects to polygons. I think it can be interesting to explore this more, but I definitely need something else to randomise my scenes. In my video of the crystals, I slowed it down a lot so it is more easily seen and less jumpy but it may seem sort of laggy so I apologize for this.





No comments:

Post a Comment