Friday 3 February 2017

Adaptation A: Thermometer Thumbnails (Clean/Grungy)

Today I focused on making a few different styles of thermometer for the part of my infographic that suggests a room temperature to prevent the body parts from decaying too fast. I decided to include one that was a meat thermometer as well instead of one that would be hanging on a wall. I also wanted to experiment how they would look if they were more dirty like how I did with my name tag thumbnails. I think I prefer the cleaner versions, but I think it'd depend on which one I chose to use...I think the grimy meat thermometer would work better than the clean ones but I prefer the rest of them clean. I think my favourite thumbnails are #20 and #27. I'm also quite happy how I painted the metal considering how difficult metal can be to draw/paint.




No comments:

Post a Comment