Wednesday 18 January 2017

Adaptation B: Brainstorming & Sketches II

Today I wanted to further organise my thoughts about this project and try to figure out what I want to accomplish. As mentioned in the notes below, I want this to be part of my third year project but I want to focus on making a detailed monster for this project. I've been considering what I want my environment to be and I've been bouncing back and forth between a more surreal 'human psyche' sort of environment that is meant to be within someones head and a more realistic environment to contrast with the monster. I've also tried to do some quick sketches to get back into drawing things like this, I think I may start to exaggerate certain aspects of the creature more now and making the ribs and bones more realistic. I also may start adding some elements of animals into the designs just to see where it goes.






No comments:

Post a Comment