Tuesday 19 April 2016

Fantastic Voyage: Pill Sinking/Opening Playblast

Since I needed to wait till today to hopefully get advice about my troublesome skinning process for my bacteria, I decided to spend some time setting up my scenes so I can hopefully just plop in my bacteria and move some things about. I also decided to playblast this sequence and render out a portion of it since the liquid will take a while to render but by the time it hits the ground no bacteria will be in the frame so I can get the rendering for that out of the way. I went to go put the colour filter over it but I think I'm liking my animation more in black and white to give it a more old monster movie look, but I can always change it.

1 comment:

  1. I'd still like to see you experiment with colour - as the queasy green was always good, and your idea of the colours changing as the mood gets more terrifying should be explored I think.

    ReplyDelete