Wednesday 2 March 2016

Fantastic Voyage: Thumbnails #127-132

For Digital Painting today I these thumbnails to explore the rose, the thorn, and the water droplets more. I also made a few thumbnails of what might seen when the animation goes from the water droplet to the bacteria/microbes within the droplet. I tested out a new type of environment inspired by kelp forests in the ocean (since it was in a water droplet) and my previously made thumbnails. Although it is easier to see my characters in thumbnails 131 and 132, I think the mood in 130 works better. I think the visibility/contrast between the environment and my characters can be fixed by playing around with the colour and values of the environment so they don't match my characters too much and make them disappear. Feedback regarding this (or anything else) is always appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment