Tuesday 8 March 2016

Fantastic Voyage: First Storyboard Panels and Script Draft II

I hoped to get more than this done today, but I took some time to finish touching up my script using the amendments Phil sent. I'm guessing I might need to move some things around in the script once I start doing more storyboard panels. I also spent time organizing my concept art files, research, influence maps, and making sure my storyboard files were more organized than the last project. I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out what panel/layer/effect was where during From Script to Screen. Hopefully it'll save me time later on. These are only the first few storyboards but I think it's coming along alright so far. Also, I found a video I watched ages ago about a Leviathan...I really thought the sound effects for the creature were inspiring, so I'll include it on the bottom of this post.










No comments:

Post a Comment