Tuesday 5 January 2016

From Script to Screen: Brainstorming

Here are a few images of really rough brainstorming ideas I've written after the project briefings. I picked 'alien', 'space station', and 'compass' from the blue box today. I have a few ideas (which will obviously change), but I want to try to avoid from being too cliché. Some of my brainstorm ideas might sound unoriginal at the minute but I plan on making more mind maps for the words themselves so hopefully I'll get more ideas from that once I expand the maps. I figured I'd post this just in case anyone has time for some initial feedback if any of the ideas should be specifically avoided or if any seem decent. I apologize for bad handwriting or any spelling mistakes, I find it better to brainstorm by handwriting vs typing it. For some reason I like how it looks handwritten (when just scribbling down ideas) but if it's illegible or looks unprofessional I can type it up quickly.





1 comment:

  1. I did just have a crazy idea in which the space station (which is round) is used as a compass by an alien.. and 'yes' to handwriting as indicative of raw, stream of consciousness stuff, not a problem at all.

    ReplyDelete