Tuesday 1 December 2015

What If? Metropolis - UV Update for Buildings Left 1 & 3

After talking with Simon today I found a few ways to speed up my UV mapping. It still took a while to get right, but now I can just reuse the window frames, door frame, and the rings on the supports. I'm slightly worried about how I'm going to UV the spiral part of my library but I'm sure I'll figure it out, if not I'll ask for help anyway. The second building's UVs appear to be mirrored just because it's the first building duplicated then flipped, I'm not sure if this matters or not but I can fix it if it does. The images below aren't the best quality just because they are screenshots.


1 comment:

  1. The progress of this building is coming along really well! With lighting and some good textures i can see this city being amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete