Friday 6 November 2015

What If? Metropolis - Influence Map #2

After looking over my OGR feedback again, I decided to make another influence map exploring architecture that are made of the sort of shapes I'm looking to make my buildings and some of the colours I'm planning on using. This map is a mixture of architecture, images of leaves taken in Vermont during autumn (those are the colours I'm currently planning on using since I think I'm going to put my city in a forest), and other art/designs.


2 comments:

  1. *Since I've been really struggling to feel inspired and motivated the last few days...*

    Remember - keep things constructive and avoid negativity - when in doubt, leave it out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I meant it to sound more positive as in I was trying to do some research to help me get moving again...I changed it now, sorry!

      Delete