Thursday 12 November 2015

What If? Metropolis - Different Views using Maya

Since I can imagine what my buildings would look from the top/sides but was struggling to draw them, I decided to do a really quick model in Maya so I have something I could paint over or use for reference. This is just a really rough idea and doesn't include things like windows, but it's the basic shapes. I'm just proud I remembered how to use the curve tool with extrude to make the cage supports.

Front
Side 1
Top
Side 2

Back

2 comments:

  1. Showing lots of initiative here, Dee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I started making some orthographics using these on illustrator but my laptop crashed and my files got all messed up so I've started to redo them...should have a set done by tomorrow hoping they look nice after all the trouble they've caused me

      Delete