Wednesday 16 September 2015

Personal Work: The Ground Walks, With Time In A Box

I recently downloaded all of the software needed for CAA so I decided to do a quick digital painting using Photoshop CC instead of Photoshop CS5 which I usually use. I enjoyed playing with the different settings on my new graphics tablet, although the different surface size will take a little getting used to. Some of the buttons like the wheel I found really sped up my workflow.


I chose to draw a scene from a Modest Mouse music video (The Ground Walks, With Time In A Box) because my sister has always loved that band so it reminded me of her and I found the video odd and entertaining. I had a lot of fun making this and I'm very happy with it came out. Also, now I get more practice with adding videos to Blogger instead of hyperlinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment