Tuesday 22 September 2015

Intro to Autodesk Maya: Modeling in 3D Software

After some frustration I managed to make the egg cups in the first Maya tutorial. I struggled a bit with the Polygon model but I realized what I was doing wrong and was able to fix it. I wasn't sure how I was mean to present the finished egg cups so I took a screenshot (if I clicked on render view the SubD version would look just like the Polygon version). So if there is anything I need to change, feel free to let me know.

4 comments:

  1. They should all look the same when rendered, it's just different techniques to model them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna this is great, well done on problem solving the polygon version it can be a bit tricksy to start with. The default renderer is software which ignores Sub D and will render it as a low poly version but we will get to that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! android emulators
    autodesk-maya-crack
    breed-animal-farm-crack
    systools-hard-drive-data-recovery-crack
    cyberlink-powerdvd-ultra-crack
    dr-fone-crack
    iobit-uninstaller-pro-crack
    utorrent-pro-crack
    eximioussoft-logo-designer-pro-crack
    screenfloat-crack

    ReplyDelete